Natural ingredients, painless depilation.
Normal sugar paste for gentle hair removal on the face and body.
Applying it in the opposite direction of hair growth and peeling it off in the direction of hair growth ensure that even the shortest hairs are removed.
Can be used with paper strip or without it.
- Hair removal is gentler as the paste sticks to the hair only not to the skin surface.
- The paste is hypoallergenic, does not cause skin irritation.
- Gentle to the skin as its temperature is the same as the skin temperature.
- It is perfectly hygienic, no bacteria can settle in the paste.
- Gently removes dead skin cells so it prevents the hair-ingrowth issue and the result is a long-lasting velvety, smooth skin.
- It can be removed from the skin, textiles, and all other surfaces with water, no need for chemicals.
Prepare the skin: use cleansing gel to remove any grease and talcum powder to absorb moisture. Heat the sugar paste:
1. Stand the tin in hot water for 10-12 minutes if you use it with paper; or leave it there for 3-5 minutes for hand removal. If the tin is only half way it should be heated for 4-5 minutes for paper use technique and 2-3 minutes for hand technique.
2. Use microwave (800Watt), place the tin there without lid, set the timer for 35 sec for paper use technique (stir it in every 10 sec) and 10sec for hand use technique. If the tin is only half way it should be heated for 20 sec for paper use technique and 5-7 sec for hand technique.
Before use make sure that the sugar paste is not too hot!
How to use it with paper strip: Apply a thin layer of sugar paste onto the skin with a spatula in the opposite direction of hair growth. Place the paper strip above the paste and peel it off in the direction of hair growth. Repeat it until the desired result is achieved.
How to use it without paper strip: Take a smaller amount (i.e 2 walnut size) of sugar paste from the tin and apply the sticky paste onto the skin, using massaging motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. Make sure that the paste reaches the base of the hair. Remove sugar paste by pulling it in the direction of hair growth.
As a finishing step, wash off sticky residues with warm water. Calm the skin with X-Epil After wax calming gel. Avoid ingrown hair and skin inflammation with X-Epil SOS Ingrown hair treatment liquid.