X-Epil Early Pregnancy rapid test pen
The X-Epil Early Pregnancy Test is a urine-based pregnancy test that allows you to determine pregnancy within minutes with nearly 100% accuracy. Due to its extra high sensitivity it can detect hCG 6 days sooner than your missed period (5 days before your expected period). One great advantage of the test is that it requires no additional accessories.Further information >>
1 399 Ft
X-Epil Early Pregnancy Rapid Test Pen is a fels-testing medical device to be used only for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) purposes. The test detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in human urine very early during pregnancy, at a concentration of 10 mlU/ml or greater.
X-Epil Early Pregnancy Rapid test, due to its extra high sensitivity, can detect hCG 6 days sooner than your missed period (5 days before your expected period).
It is very easy to use, completely hygienic, and provides a clear, easily readable result. It is recommended to use the first morning urine for the test because it has the highest concentration of hCG, but the test can be used at any time of the day.
The box contains: 1pc pregnancy rapid test and 1 pc insturction manual.
Please read carefully the insctruction manual!
When to perform the test?
It is advisable to use the first morning urine to perform the pregnancy test. Although the test can be done at any time during the day, using the first morning urine is recommended because it contains a higher concentration of the pregnancy hormone (hCG).
How to perform the test?
- Open the package right before starting the test.
- To begin the test, open the package by tearing along the notch. Take out the sampling tool from the package.
- Remove the cap and immediately begin the test.
- Holding the absorbent part of the test downwards, hold the test by the grip and put it into the urine stream for at least 10 seconds to ensure that it is thoroughly wetted. Be careful not to let urine go above the area indicated by the arrow.
- Replace the cap, then lay the test on a flat surface with the result window facing up.
- Read the result within 5 minutes. (The result cannot be read after 10 minutes.)
If you feel it necessary, repeat the test a few days later. If the test is positive, contact your doctor as soon as possible.