X-Epil Sensitive Wax Cartidge With Wide Roller 100ml
Green wax cartridge 100ml (for sensitive skin) with wide roller head + Paper strips (5 pcs)Further information >>
1 199 Ft
How to use: Clean the skin from impurities, oily residues and sweat. Recommended to present a peeling step with a gentle scrub to remove the dead skin cells. Apply talcum powder to the cleansed skin to increase the adheresion between the wax and hair. Heat the wax with X-Epil Evolution wax heater or in hot water (85°C), or even in a microwave (800W) for 2 minutes (full cartridge). Before application always check the wax temperature.
TIP! For greater effectiveness hair should be at least 2-3mm long.
Apply the heated wax onto the dry, oil-less skin in the same direction of hair growth.
Smooth and press strip, after hold skin taut and remove strip in the opposite direction of hair growth with a single swift, decisive motion. If there is any wax residues, use X-Epil After Wax Cleansing Oily wipes or X-Epil After-Wax Cleansing Oil to remove them. After waxing to reduce the skin redness, use X-Epil After Wax Calming Gel.
- Before using for the first time, test the product on a small area of skin.
- Proceed with waxing only if no irritation is observed within 24 hours.
- Never use wax on irritated, damaged, or injured skin or immediately after sunbathing.
- Do not expose skin to direct sunlight or use perfumes for 24 hours after waxing.
- After waxing, the skin may become red and more sensitive. Although this is normal, if sensitivity or bruising occurs and does not disappear within 24 hours, consult a physician.
- Keep product away from eyes. Do not swallow.
- Store unused wax in a cool location, as the product is sensitive to heat.
- Keep locked and out of reach of children!