X-Epil Sugar-wax roll-on set
Water-soluble Sugar Wax refill Set, 75 ml cartridge with wide roller+ 10 pcs paper stripsFurther information >>
1 299 Ft
X-Epil Sugar-wax roll-on set contains:
-75 ml cartridge
-wide roller head
-10 pcs non woven paper strips
Especially recommended for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic.
How to use: Clean the skin from impurities, oily residues and sweat. Recommended to present a peeling step with a gentle scrub to remove the dead skin cells. Apply talcum powder to the cleansed skin to increase the adheresion between the wax and hair. Heat the wax in hot water (85°C), or even in a microwave (800W). Before application always check the wax temperature.
|Full wax||Half wax|
|Warm water 85°C||6 min||4 min|
25 sec warming,
1 min rest
10 sec warming,
30 sec rest
TIP! For greater effectiveness hair should be at least 2-3mm long.
Apply the heated wax onto the dry, oil-less skin in the same direction of hair growth.
Smooth and press strip, after hold skin taut and remove strip in the opposite direction of hair growth with a single swift, decisive motion.Remove wax residues simply with warm water. After waxing to reduce the skin redness, use X-Epil After Wax Calming Gel.
- Before using for the first time, test the product on a small area of skin.
- Proceed with waxing only if no irritation is observed within 24 hours.
- Never use wax on irritated, damaged, or injured skin or immediately after sunbathing.
- Do not expose skin to direct sunlight or use perfumes for 24 hours after waxing.
- After waxing, the skin may become red and more sensitive. Although this is normal, if sensitivity or bruising occurs and does not disappear within 24 hours, consult a physician.
- Keep product away from eyes. Do not swallow.
- Store unused wax in a cool location, as the product is sensitive to heat.
- Keep locked and out of reach of children!