Which X-Epil hair removal product should I choose?Gál Krisztina
In the text guide below, we would also like to give you some useful advice on the hair removal methods.
Ready-to-use premium gel wax strips
- Application area: can be used safely on any part of the body. Separately available for body, face and bikini line/armpit.
- Benefit: This effective innovation makes waxing easier and faster than ever before, as the waxing strips do not need to be heated or rubbed together to separate. Wax residues can be easily removed with the oil wipes included in the box. The result: perfect smoothness for up to 28 days, without the risk of burning, unlike traditional waxing.
- Disadvantage: The waxing process can be painful for sensitive people and, if you want to get it right, you need to have some practice. To avoid any discomfort, it is particularly important to follow the basic rules and follow the instructions precisely!
CLICK HERE to read more about them!
- Application area: mainly on the legs and arms. As the bikini and underarm areas are quite sensitive, it is always recommended to do patch test before use. Do not use on face and intimate areas.
- Benefit: Painless, simple and one of the quickest hair removal procedures.
- Disadvantage: May cause allergies in sensitive skin. Effects last 1-2 weeks depending on the individual
Cold wax strips
- Application area: anywhere, depending on size, can be safely applied to the face, body, bikini or underarm areas.
- Benefit: Practical, quick and long-lasting procedure. Ready-to-use, easy to apply and hygienic. It removes hairs from the root and therefore results in smoothness that lasts for several weeks.
- Disadvantage: It can be painful and its effectiveness depends largely on the right length of hair. Side effects may include ingrown hairs, skin rashes.
Wax catridge sets
- Application area: Cartridges with wide roller head, which can be used by placing them in hot water at the right temperature or heating them in a microwave. Use on any part of the body.
- Benefit: Safety and effective home depilation process. It removes hair from the root and therefore results in smoothness that lasts for several weeks.
- Disadvantage: It can be painful, its effectiveness depends on the temperature of the wax cartridge, but care must be taken not to burn ourself. Side effects include hair growth and skin rashes.
Wax heater sets
- Application area: Home use wax heaters promote easy and simple waxing due to their design. Depending on the size of the waxing head, the wax cartridge can be placed in the waxing machine and applied to any part of the body, bikini – underarm areas or the face. Wide roller head: for waxing any part of the body, Medium roller head: for waxing bikini and underarm, Mini roller head: for waxing face and intimate areas
- Benefit: Safety and effective home depilation process, one of the most long-lasting procedures. It removes hairs from the root and therefore results in smoothness that lasts for several weeks. The wax cartridge does not need to be removed from the device during waxing, protecting the hand from hot cartridges and keeping the wax in the cartridge warm for longer.
- Disadvantage: Can be painful, especially in sensitive areas. We must follow the basic rules of waxing! Side effects may include hair growth and skin rash.
- Application area: Can be used on any part of the body.
- Benefit: Among the fastest, easiest and most comfortable hair removal procedures. Easy to perform, painless and best done in the shower.
- Disadvantage: Should repeat the process up to even every 2-3 days.
Whichever hair removal method you choose:
- never do hair removal on damaged skin
- the skin must not be oily and sweaty to be effective
- always make sure that the hairs are the right length
- always use a soothing cream after hair removal
- after depilation, avoid solariums and sunbathing,
- if shaving is chosen, handle the razor with care
- for hygiene reasons, always use your own razor.